Exhibit

Museum of Artifacts

A building of 5 wonders...






Exhibit A: 
This exhibit is dedicated to Mercury-Atlas 6, otherwise dubbed as 'Friendship 7'. I would include this as an artifact because it is the first capsule to carry an astronaut in orbit from the United States and what the entire movie seems dedicated to reaching. I believe my guests would love to sit inside it or simply marvel at it and imagine...


Exhibit B: 
Here I am showing the picture in the background, a silent props to the film directors for correctly portraying the painting that was indeed in Langely NASA for when the events portrayed were actually happening. As far as it can be told, NASA still wants these paintings as they hold a special history to them, there were three depicting aviary history and evolution but only two are shown in the film with the third being damaged. I think it would hold an exciting aesthetic to see something that NASA seems to desire so much.



Exhibit C: 
Seeing as this movie is the story of a number of women, colored women at that, making their way towards equality, and the entire baseline plot of this movie I think both the actors seeing the real thing and the ones who lived through such a time would feel a welling pride in their chest to see this exhibit. Here is nearly exactly what was portrayed int he film, when Katherine was personally requested to check the machines for the launch and land of John Glen.



Exhibit D: 
An odd addition, but I think I would also like to include the street NASA headquarters now sits. I feel as if in a way it is a cute addition of NASA thanking the people who made the film to spread the story many didn't know about and a way as to express pride in the events and actions of the real people portrayed... I feel as if my quests would find this both amusing and connecting to see the street sign, although it might be a little odd...



Exhibit E: 
I believe this would be the best exhibit of them all. The same Exhibit NASA holds in its own museum honoring people who helped them to move forward and get a man into space. I feel as if both actor and realistic guests would love to see this inspiring and respecting exhibit honoring those who deserve to be recognized.


















Sources:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party Guest List (Historical/Hidden Figures Version)

Confederacy Ideas Study

Paraphrase Practice